Great food and great networking too...
The Stansted Professionals Lunch is held on the first friday of each month Baroosh in Bishop's Stortford.
Networking has never been more informal or more enjoyable. Just turn up around 12:30, there's no need to book in advance. Buy yourself a drink - or better still let a colleague buy one for you, and enjoy a short presentation from our sponsor of the month before tucking into delicious Baroosh dishes courtesy of our sponsor.
You can stay as long as you want - or if you really MUST get back to the office, you are free to leave when ever suits you.
This free, informal networking lunch for the region's professionals is usually held on the first Friday of every month, unless something like Easter or Christmas coincides, in which case you will be forewarned. A reminder of the format - the sponsors pay for the food, you just bring yourselves and pay for your own drinks. As informal as that, no booking in, just turn up.
Networking is so much easier when you're wearing a name badge. Haven't got a badge? Give us a call and we'll happily supply one for you.
All enquiries regarding the Stansted Professionals Lunch to:
Chloe Todd at email@example.com or 01245 254 206
Founded in 1871, Handelsbanken is one of Sweden's leading banks with over 800 branches in more than 20 countries, and nearly 12,000 employees. Handelsbanken commenced operations in Great Britain in 1982 where we now have 207 branches (up from 133 in May 2012, and with plans to open more).
Handelsbanken is a full-service bank with a decentralised way of working, a strong local presence due to our nationwide network of branches and a long-term approach to customer relations.
Our corporate philosophy is:
- A strongly decentralised organisation - the branch is the bank
- The customer in focus - not individual products
- Profitability is always given higher priority than volumes
- A long-term perspective
- Oktogonen - the bank's profit-sharing system
- For the past 45 years Handelsbanken has had higher profitability than the average for its competitors.
- In Great Britain, Handelsbanken has been ranked top for customer satisfaction and loyalty for the last seven years. In Sweden, Handelsbanken has had the highest level of customer satisfaction since surveys started in 1989.
- Handelsbanken is one of the most cost-effective listed full-service banks in Europe.
- For a long time, Handelsbanken has had a lower loan loss ratio than its competitors.
In Bishop's Stortford our team comprises Branch Manager Stephen Hills (the newbie, in town since September 2016), Corporate Manager Adam Taylor, Private Banking Manager Andy Felstead and Account Manager Support Nikki Fenner. Both Adam and Andy have been part of the team since we opened here in 2012.
All of our individual contact details are published on our branch website: http://www.handelsbanken.co.uk/bishopsstortford
Friday 5th May 2017
Remember to bring along plenty of business cards!
This month the draw prizes will be a bottle of Absolut (Swedish) vodka - one each for the first 2 cards drawn!